[SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
kloaknet

Re: [SQS-Script] Completion - Propagation/DMCA/Retention che

Post by kloaknet » 06 Apr 2015, 17:00

find the latest update in the first post: http://nzbget.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1736

Changes:
- When archives without or just 1 par file are found, all the archives will be checked when option FullCheckNoPars is enabled.
- The option ForceFailure can now be used to inform programs like Sonarr that a download failed, when the DUPE / BAD marking is not supported.
- Fixed an issue where an exact match on failure ratio would result in a BAD nzb, resulting in marking nzb files with a max failure ratio of 0.0% as BAD.
-Various minor fixes in output messages.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 25 Apr 2015, 13:54

Still working on a version so that back-up accounts will be included. It requires a bit more time / rewriting than hoped. For the mean time, did anyone had issues with getting the FAILED (ForceFailure) option to work with programs like Sonarr? Or did it just work? I don't use those programs, so were not able to test it 100% :oops:

chester0

Post by chester0 » 21 May 2015, 07:54

I was about to download this and then saw your last comment, i use 4 servers and almost always all 4 will be used to get all parts, so i cant use it at the moment, awaiting for your next release, thanks for you work!

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 21 May 2015, 13:50

chester0 wrote:I was about to download this and then saw your last comment, i use 4 servers and almost always all 4 will be used to get all parts, so i cant use it at the moment, awaiting for your next release, thanks for you work!
yep, still working on it, but rather busy at the office. You could use the script with a large FailureLimitCorrection for your main provider, but it is not bullet proof for propagation / retention issues, only for misssing some parts.

Regarding the big update including multiple providers, I got the extraction of the server info from NZBget working, some minor tweaks etc, and currently I am wrestling a bit / implementing the option to check failed articles on the lower level providers, taking into account both grouping and levelling of the newsgroup providers. If you want an update on when there is a new revision, click the 'suscribe' button in the footer of this topic.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 24 May 2015, 15:35

After a major workover of the code, here a sort of beta version. Its not advised that the 2.0.0 version should be used by people that just want a garanteed working script atm. But because of the complexity, that I don't really use back up servers, to reduce the time I need to check all possible settings etc, and the duration it took to add the multiple server support, I have attached the script to this post only.

I would really appreciate any input possible on the current state of the script, bugs, ideas, style issues, or whatsoever. Note that the default settings are currently set to extreme logging for debug purposes (you can change it back). If you want to post debug stuff, be aware that all your news server passwords, host etc will be there in the logs. PLEASE remove this stuff before posting. The best way to go is to just PM me the logs.

EDIT: deleted the attached version 2.0.0. This version causes the script to end in an endless loop :roll:, typically when more articles than connections per server are bad throughout the post, and not all from the beginning. If you have installed the above script, remove/disable it after reloading your NZBget via the SETTINGS -> SYSTEM page. The fix I temporarily made is not 100% robust on the endless loop yet, so hopefully I can post another test version in the upcoming week.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 06 Jun 2015, 07:51

Herewith an update fixing the issue in above post / version 2.0.0.

Consider the version below still a beta version, although it did run about a week without problems on my end.

Deleted, it still had some minor bugs, new version available

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 02 Aug 2015, 08:56

Updated the script to a stable version, this version can be found at the end of this post: http://forum.nzbget.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 598#p11598

It has multiple server support, has several stability issues solved compared to the other 0.2.x versions, and also has some messaging / checking improvements compared to the last 0.1.x release. It should now work without issues on both Linux and Windows machines, and also works for Sonarr.

Hope it is useful for all the current propagation issues with astraweb :roll:

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 15 Aug 2015, 08:12

Added a minor update because in combination with other scripts etc it could skip the check, and directly unpause the file.

latest version can be found here: http://forum.nzbget.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 598#p11598

kloaknet

Re: [SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Post by kloaknet » 24 Aug 2015, 20:11

Atm this script will check if the post is complete enough on the blocks available on all the enabled servers. Would it be beneficiary for someone to disable some lower end servers, to reduce the eating away your blocks? (so it basically waits in the first X hours to unpause, even though the files are there on a lower server, and in the end it starts it eitherway?)

fernandog

Re: [SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Post by fernandog » 25 Aug 2015, 12:16

@hugbug is it possible to include this feature in nzbget code?

With github, the dev could maintain it