[SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
JackD

Re: [SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Post by JackD » 24 Nov 2017, 13:33

Extension settings page typo..
The option SameScore will only check the dupes that have the same or higher DUPE score as the item in the queue. This means that only when the file in the queue. This means that only when the file in the queue is older than AgeLimit and marked BAD or FAILED, a lower score DUPE could be moved back to the queue.
Typo is: This means that only when the file in the queue.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 24 Nov 2017, 18:33

JackD wrote:
24 Nov 2017, 13:33
Extension settings page typo..
The option SameScore will only check the dupes that have the same or higher DUPE score as the item in the queue. This means that only when the file in the queue. This means that only when the file in the queue is older than AgeLimit and marked BAD or FAILED, a lower score DUPE could be moved back to the queue.
Typo is: This means that only when the file in the queue.
Thanks, will include it in a the next version, which will get a complete rework of the newsserver communication, speeding up the script x100, and prolly better messaging.

barenaked

Post by barenaked » 25 Nov 2017, 14:31

Hey kloaknet, how is the manual check button intended to work exactly? Because I don't want the 15 minute scheduler to run all the time (it really seems to prevent the standby on my synology NAS) I tried pressing the button but I only got the 2 answers:

- Executing script Completion.py with command CheckQueue
- Script Completion.py with command CheckQueue successful

No matter if the items in the queue are paused or not and if nzbget itself is paused or not, none of the items are checked. Do I have to enable completion for the item oder does completion have to run from the beginning? If I enable completion for all items in the extension script list I have no way of preventing that 15 minute scheduler because the schedule list is empty and there is no option in the script settings. But otherwise the manual check seems to be doing nothing for me.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 25 Nov 2017, 16:18

My Windows pc would just shut down even with the script active, but i got no synology. What might could be the issue is that the script adds and deletes a .lock file, so it knows when it is already running. Would that be the cause? Does some one maybe has an idea how to solve that?

Only nzbs paused by the script will be checked, not nzbs you paused after adding. So if you hit the button on a NZB that is paused by the user (and never by the script) it wont be checked.

But if you know when your NAS should be off, maybe modify the scheduler timer line in the script (assuming u use a recent version of NZBGet). Look for this in the beginning of the script:

Code: Select all

##############################################################################
### TASK TIME: *;*:00;*:15;*:30;*:45                                       ###
##############################################################################
it works just like the NZBGet scheduler. So *; run at start up, *:00 is run every hour at X:00, maybe make it something like:

Code: Select all

*;0:00;0:30;1:00;1:30;2:00;2:30;3:00;3:30
Or test with a big interval, and see if your synology goes to sleep with that? If the big interval does not help, then it won't be the .lock file part, and it must be something within NZBget that prevents the going to sleep.

Something you also could test, is to use it like previous Scheduler scripts, and plan the scheduler part of the script being run by NZBget, and configure that via SCHEDULER in NZBGet Settings. (maybe you need to remove the TASK TIME part in the script to test that).

barenaked

Post by barenaked » 25 Nov 2017, 22:20

OK thanks for the clarification, I'll look into the scheduler case.

So there is no way to check manually added and paused nzbs at the moment, ok. Is it maybe planned for the future?
Or could I enable the script but remove the scheduler and instead hit it manually in case I need to check? So the script marks the nzbs and pauses them but doesn't check automatically?

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 26 Nov 2017, 07:21

If you remove the TASK TIME, it will run only when an NZB is added (pause and check), downloaded (check only) or deleted (check only). If you click the button, it does a check too, when the check completes, and the download too (failed or not) another check will also be made.

If you don't want to run for each NZB, use the Category option in the script and NZBGet. So if you want it to run for only manually added items, make a Category for those.

It is made so that if you add a NZB that you dont want to be checked, it is still possible to pause them. Only by the script paused items will be checked. This is done leaving some marker within NZBGet. There is no way to add such a marker manually.

About the not going to sleep issue, please read up in this topic, someone else thought it was the script, but in the end it seemed to be something else.

Edit: https://forum.nzbget.net/viewtopic.php? ... 909#p19909, so something with docker maybe?

barenaked

Post by barenaked » 26 Nov 2017, 13:47

It's definitely not docker (not installed) and neither is it the nzbget installation because it's installed to /usr/local/nzbget

I'll try removing task time and see how it behaves from here, thank you for your help!

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 26 Nov 2017, 14:46

With the possibility the issue is with NZBGet, it might be related to the 'recent' switch in v18 to a different scheduler method/option in NZBget.

So if the system goes to sleep with the TASK TIME removed, please try to re-add the Scheduler option by adding it to a seperate Scheduler task in NZBGet, see if it goes still to sleep, and report back.

stormshaker

Post by stormshaker » 18 Feb 2018, 09:14

Downloaded this script and registered on the forum for the 'MaxFailure' feature after my block account was drained by a bunch of nzbs mostly unavailable on my main news server.

But it seems like this feature was added a while ago and then the original requestor didn't follow up. Happy to test if you want to troubleshoot it.

J

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 03 Mar 2018, 11:15

The max failure option should work as intended, feel free to report back if it works like you expect.