History auto-purge

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: History auto-purge

Post by hugbug » 09 Jan 2016, 00:07

If you wish more python - how about fixing of few issues in VideoSort? ;)
https://github.com/nzbget/VideoSort/issues

DeadlyKnapsack

Post by DeadlyKnapsack » 25 Aug 2017, 10:01

I copied this script to a .py file, placed it in /scripts/ folder in nzbget and I can see it in nzbget, I can change the settings, but I cannot select it within a specific category. Is that by design? How can I configure it to run after a download is finished for example? I would like to have the history of a specific category to be hidden after the download has finished.

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 25 Aug 2017, 16:55

for testing, maybe use the in nzbget 19 introduced option to create a button on the script settings pages?

extensions scripts can now be executed from settings page (#50):
script authors define custom buttons;
when clicked the script is executed in a special mode and obtain extra parameters;
example script "Email.py" extended with button "Send test e-mail";
for details see Extension scripts: http://nzbget.net/extension-scripts#custom-commands

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 25 Aug 2017, 17:09

This is a scheduler script. To enable it create a scheduler task with "Command=Script" and select the script in "Param" for that task. In the config of the script itself you can set which categories it should process.

Since this is a scheduler script it cleans up history on scheduled intervals, not directly after a download is completed.