Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Sep 2019, 01:08
This PP-Script uses rclone and screen to move downloads to a random rclone remote in a comma separated list. It supports seting rclone config locations, and where in the remotes to copy files to. My use case for it is getting past the 750Gb/day google drive limit by using multiple drives.
Requirements: rclone, coreutils or busybox, screen
- Install rclone and setup all your remotes, make sure rclone is in the path of the user running nzbget
- Make sure screen is installed
- Download the ZIP file and extract the script to your post-processing script directory
- Configure the options in the web-ui
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests