[PP-Script] NotifyPlex - Library Update and GUI Notification (now on GitHub)

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
fleXible

[PP-Script] NotifyPlex - Library Update and GUI Notification (now on GitHub)

Post by fleXible » 23 Sep 2019, 22:50

Introduction:
A NZBGet Post-processing script to notify your Plex Server to update/refresh a library upon finished downloads.

This let's you deactivate Scan my library automatically, Scan my library periodically and the broken Run a partial scan when changes are detected in Plex. This brings you a long way to support your HDD suspend feature when installed on a NAS. But you will still have to find a way to manage the logfiles.

Reason:
The original author seem to have been inactive since late 2017 and lately I found myself in the situation with the need to download it again, but couldn't find a working source.

NotifyPlex Script Details
Source: GitHub
Original: [PP-Script] NotifyPlex - Library Update and GUI Notification
Last edited by fleXible on 01 Oct 2019, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

geewhiz

Re: [PP-Script] NotifyPlex - Library Update and GUI Notification (now on GitHub)

Post by geewhiz » 27 Sep 2019, 02:28

Thanks for fixing the script, but I'm getting the following error when the script runs:

NotifyPlex: requests.exceptions.InvalidURL: Invalid URL u'http://:3005/jsonrpc': No host supplied

I've entered the correct Plex URL in the plexIP field. Any idea what's going on? Thanks.

fleXible

Re: [PP-Script] NotifyPlex - Library Update and GUI Notification (now on GitHub)

Post by fleXible » 27 Sep 2019, 09:50

I just check with my installation, there it's working correctly. Pls check your plexIP setting again. I entered IP:Port there

geewhiz

Post by geewhiz » 28 Sep 2019, 18:07

Thanks. Figured it out. It was the clientsIP that was missing and I had guiShow enabled. I disabled guiShow and all is well.

fleXible

Post by fleXible » 01 Oct 2019, 21:15

Glad to hear, everything is fine. Enjoy!