[PP-Script] VideoSort - better video sorting

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: [PP-Script] VideoSort - better video sorting

Post by hugbug » 23 Jul 2018, 17:41

Update:
Version 8.0 of the script has been released.
For details please see releases section on GitHub.

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 28 Oct 2018, 22:40

Recently downloaded a multi-file nzb and videosort sorted the files like this:

filename (2).mkv
filename (3).mkv
filename.mkv

My SeriesFormat is like this %sn/Season %s/%dn Is there a way to sort multi-file nzb with the original directory name without the (2), (3)?

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 29 Oct 2018, 09:43

You know, it's not possible to have three files with the same name.

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 29 Oct 2018, 17:15

So i was fiddling around with specifiers and was trying to get it exactly to the file name but i couldn't find the specifier for adding NF for NetFlix or AMZN for amazon? Also, sometimes group names have different casing (for example -STRiFE or NTb) and was wondering if it is possible to add them somewhere in VideoSort's code? For example "strife", value= "STRiFE"

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 29 Oct 2018, 17:21

If you enable Verbose option it prints a lot of debug infos including the list of parsed details which can be potentially used. Is the Netflix and amazon there?
The group can be added via specifier but the letter case can't be changed.

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 29 Oct 2018, 20:00

I'm not too sure if i did this right. I enable verbose option in videoSort and checked the messages in nzbget and i found this:

VideoSort: MatchesDict([('title', u'Chilling Adventures of Sabrina'), ('season', 1), ('episode', 9), ('episode_title', u'Chapter Nine The Returned Man'),('streaming_service', u'NF'), ('format', u'WEB-DL'), ('audio_codec', u'DD'), ('audio_channels', u'5.1'), ('video_codec', u'x264'), ('release_group', u'NTG'), ('container', u'mkv'), ('mimetype', u'video/x-matroska'), ('type', u'episode'), ('vtype', 'series')])

But could not find the words netflix or amazon.

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 03 Nov 2018, 22:08

Is there a country specifier? Videosort deletes the world "us" because it thinks that its a country. The show then get renamed from This Is Us.mkv, to This Is.mkv

VideoSort: MatchesDict([('title', u'This Is'), ('country', <Country [US]>), ('season', 3), ('episode', 6), ('format', u'HDTV'), ('video_codec', u'x264'), ('release_group', u'SVA'), ('container', u'mkv'), ('mimetype', u'video/x-matroska'), ('type', u'episode'), ('vtype', 'series')])

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 03 Nov 2018, 23:47

This is weird. Guessit (the underlying library used to analyze filenames) is explicitly told to not detect countries. I'll look into this.
What was the input filename?

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 04 Nov 2018, 04:34

the filename was This.Is.Us.S03E06.HDTV.x264-SVA

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 12 Nov 2018, 22:58

It looks like if i add the word 'us' in words.py the word us will not be deleted in the file name. The word 'us' is no longer considered a country.

VideoSort: MatchesDict([('title', u'This Is Us'), ('season', 3), ('episode', 6), ('format', u'HDTV'), ('video_codec', u'x264'), ('release_group', u'SVA'), ('container', u'mkv'), ('mimetype', u'video/x-matroska'), ('type', u'episode'), ('vtype', 'series')])

But if a file name has US, for example Shameless US (United States), the file name is going to be changed Us instead of US. Is there a way to prevent videosort from changing the US to Us?

thanks.