Changes since nzbget 0.7.0-testing-r311
- imporved example postprocessing script: added support for external configuration file, postprocessing parameters and configuration via web-interface;
- option <TaskX.Process> now can contain parameters which must be passed to the script;
- added pausing/resuming for post-processor queue; added new modifier <O> to remote commands <--pause/-P> and <--unpause/-U>; added new commands <postpause> and <postresume> to XML-/JSON-RPC; extended output of remote command <--list/-L> to indicate paused state of post-processor queue; extended command <status> of XML-/JSON-RPC with field <PostPause>;
- changed the command line syntax for requesting of post-processor queue from <-O> to <-L O> for consistency with other post-queue related commands (<-P O>, <-U O> and <-E O>);
- fixed: seg. fault in service mode on program start (Windows only);
- improved example post-processing script: added support for delayed par-check (try unrar first, par-repair if unrar failed);
- added modifier <O> to command <-E/--edit> for editing of post-processor-queue; following subcommands are supported: <+/-offset>, <T>, <B>, <D>; subcommand <D> supports deletion of queued post-jobs and active job as well; deletion of active job means the cancelling of par-check/repair or terminating of post-processing-script (including child processes of the script); updated remote-server to support new edit-subcommands in XML/JSON-RPC;
- extended the syntax of option <TaskX.Time> in two ways:
1) it now accepts multiple comma-separated values;
2) an asterix as hours-part means <every hour>;
- added svn revision number to version string (commands <-v> and <-V>, startup log entry); svn revision is automatically read from svn-repository on each build;
- added estimated remaining time and better distinguishing of server state in command <--list/-L>;
- added new return code (93) for post-processing script to indicate successful processing; that results in cleaning up of download queue if option <ParCleanupQueue> is active;
- added readonly options <AppBin>, <ConfigFile> and <Version> for usage in processing scripts (options are available as environment variables <NZBOP_APPBIN>, <NZBOP_CONFIGFILE> and <NZBOP_VERSION>);
- fixed compilation error when using native curses library on OpenSolaris;
- fixed linking error on OpenSolaris when using GnuTLS.
Changes since nzbgetweb 1.4-testing-1
- added support for postprocessing parameters (postprocessing script must support that feature too, requires nzbget-0.6.0 or later);
- fixed: a superfluous tag "%>" was sometimes added to configuration file when saving options - reported on ARM-based platforms.
- added support for editing of post-processor-queue.
Discussion about postprocessing parameters in that thread.