If you experience crashes in v14 too please post info in this topic. This topic is for crashes in v14 only. If you have issues with older program versions please report in another topic. If you use v14 on a NAS or other non-pc-device and don't have crashes - this info can be helpful, please post here too.
When posting in this topic (for the first time in the topic) please provide following information:
- device model where NZBGet runs on, for NAS-devices the exact model number is necessary, especially for Synology devices, where every number or letter or a plus-character in the model name does matter;
- CPU type (x86, ARM. etc);
- RAM (total);
- please mention if you have terminal access to the device (may help to obtain more info);
- where you get NZBGet package (downloaded from NZBGet web site, downloaded from other source - what source?, compiled yourself);
- have you used v13 before? did it work better? do you still have access to v13?
- how often the crashes occur? if you would want to provoke a crash how long would it take (the shorter the better)?
- please disable article cache (option ArticleCache) and quick par-verification (option ParQuick) until the cause is found;
Please subscribe to this topic for faster communication.