[Queue-Script] PasswordDetector - stop dl of protected .rar

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
prinz2311

Re: [Queue-Script] PasswordDetector - stop dl of protected .

Post by prinz2311 » 01 Feb 2016, 12:06

I think it would be nice to add the signature:

Code: Select all

### QUEUE EVENTS: NZB_ADDED, NZB_DOWNLOADED, FILE_DOWNLOADED
to the script, so that it's not called in case of the 2 new events: NZB_DELETED, URL_COMPLETED were it's exits anyways without doing anything.

ezhik

Post by ezhik » 10 May 2016, 20:43

If anybody is running into issues with PasswordDetector or FakeDetector complaining about:

ERROR Post-process-script PasswordDetector.py for **** failed (terminated with unknown status)
ERROR Post-process-script FakeDetector.py for **** failed (terminated with unknown status)

Most likely it is due to temp_file_name issue.

To fix this, open both files and update the following:

# Directory for storing list of tested files
tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/PasswordDetector/' + os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID')

To:
tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/PasswordDetector/' + re.sub("\D", "", os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID'))

Same for Fake Detector:

tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/FakeDetector/' + os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID')

to:
tmp_file_name = os.environ.get('NZBOP_TEMPDIR') + '/FakeDetector/' + re.sub("\D", "", os.environ.get(Prefix + 'NZBID'))

PS. Encountered this with 16.4.

larskl

Post by larskl » 26 Jul 2016, 20:13

PasswordDetector is configured to mark as bad. It should remove DL from queue and delete it, but it only pauses and leaves it in the queue. I'm using script v 1.7 and newest testing version of nzbget. But had also the issue with the old stable version. It's no big deal but i would like to understand why?

md500_pilot

Re: [Queue-Script] PasswordDetector - stop dl of protected .rar

Post by md500_pilot » 25 Nov 2017, 08:51

Installed PasswordDetector and I keep getting this error over and over again in my nzbget logs. The movies downloads and processes just fine. I am using all of the default directories with nzbget (/opt/nzbget). Not sure where to even start looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Code: Select all

ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:47:01	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part72.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:53	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part71.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:46	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part70.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:38	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part69.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
ERROR	Sat Nov 25 2017 01:46:31	PasswordDetector: Failed n8u39hf3.part68.rar: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

barenaked

Post by barenaked » 21 Sep 2019, 12:50

Hello, I have been using your script forever and it has been working just fine. A few weeks ago an Android App has been released that is able to send nzb's to the NZBGet queue, not by sending the nzb file itself but by sending NZB-URL so that NZBGet can download the NZB itself, giving to password, too. Now here comes the problem, because before I have added the password protected nzb the old fashioned way by sending the NZB file including the password to NZBGET ("nzbfile{pw}.nzb"). These files have been recognized as "having a password provided" and your script let NZBGet dl and process them. Now the new method sending only the URL to let NZBGet dl the NZB itself and providing the password seems to confuse your script because all those downloads are paused and the warning "password found in file xxx" is printed in the warnings dialog.

Is there any way to adjust your script to work with this new method? I don't have any precise infos on how the App is working but the developer told me that this is the only difference.

If you tell me what kind of info you need I can forward these to the developer.

Thank you in advance!

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 21 Sep 2019, 17:39

When using this app can you define category for added nzb? If that's possible to you could define a new category which doesn't include PasswordDetector-script in extension scripts of this category.

barenaked

Post by barenaked » 23 Sep 2019, 08:44

Sadly no, there is no option to define a category. I will add that to the request list for new features, but still somethings must be different triggering this script. The NZB is added as "paused" and checked by the script Completion. If all is fine it is unpaused. Now PasswordDetector is dl and scanning the last file and in this case marking it as "password protected" although the password is already set from the beginning, even before Completion did it's scan. The Browser Extension which is working similarly, both are using NZBLink to fetch, doesn't cause this faulty detection.

The Log is no help at all, is there any info I could provide from within the NZB files that are in the queue? Maybe there is something that may help identify the cause?

ezhik

Post by ezhik » 11 Jun 2020, 23:17

Could somebody migrate this to python3 ?

prinz2311

Post by prinz2311 » 11 Jul 2020, 00:44

My fork is py2 and 3 compatible. Tested with 3.7+

other changes:
- added xmlrpclib_to lib (supports timeout, to prevent hanging script when calling nzbget to sort nzb)
- added unrar 5.80 password message detection
- limit script execute events to: NZB_ADDED, NZB_DOWNLOADED, FILE_DOWNLOADED

https://github.com/Prinz23/NZBGetPasswordDetector