[Request] Option To Show Rejected Matches On Feed Screen?

Discuss newly added features or request new features.
get39678

[Request] Option To Show Rejected Matches On Feed Screen?

Post by get39678 » 20 Jan 2017, 19:38

When you choose a RSS Feed from the Feeds list on the Download screen would it be possible to add a toggle button to the screen that appears that would allow you to display and select the Rejected matches also?

This would be similar to what happens in Settings - RSS - Change but it would have a tick box that allows you to add it to the queue.

Currently if you need to add a rejected match (eg. bad source data, special case, one off) you cant get the benefit of the automatic assignment of RSS data (e.g. category, dupekey and so on) you have to manually search for it, add to queue and then set all the fields that would normally be set by the RSS.

Thanks

kloaknet

Re: [Request] Option To Show Rejected Matches On Feed Screen

Post by kloaknet » 21 Jan 2017, 11:50

thats a really nice thought :-), although I always just click my way to the RSS feed settings page :oops:

get39678

Re: [Request] Option To Show Rejected Matches On Feed Screen

Post by get39678 » 23 Jan 2017, 09:59

kloaknet wrote:although I always just click my way to the RSS feed settings page :oops:
The RSS change page does not have functionality to add items to the queue so you have to load the RSS change page, review rejected items, manually search for them, manually add them to queue and manually update meta data.