[PP-Script] VideoSort - better video sorting

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: [PP-Script] VideoSort - better video sorting

Post by hugbug » 27 Jan 2017, 09:47

mikemasterss wrote:Is there a way to manual postprocess files from a folder, which are not listed in nzbget anymore? I would like to videosort some old downloads, which have not been post-processed yet, and bypass nzbget in that case.
You can put the files into download directory of any nzb (into InterDir/<nzb-name>) before it is completely downloaded, then VideoSort will process all files as if they were downloaded.

mikemasterss

Post by mikemasterss » 28 Feb 2017, 14:34

Amazing. works like a charme! Thanks

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 04 Mar 2017, 08:55

hi

How do i make a sub folder each time i download a TV show? For example right now my SeriesDir is set up like this /Documents/MEDIA/TV/
and say that i download The Flash 2014.mkv. Is it possible to have VideoSort make a folder named after The Flash 2014 like this /Documents/MEDIA/TV/The Flash 2014/The Flash 2014.mkv ?

thanks.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 04 Mar 2017, 11:21

Yes, use slashes in format, for example "%t/%t.%ext".

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 04 Mar 2017, 18:02

hugbug wrote:Yes, use slashes in format, for example "%t/%t.%ext".
Do i add this in the SeriesDIr? Like this /Documents/MEDIA/TV/%t/%t.%ext because when i do that this happens/Documents/MEDIA/TV/%t/%t.%ext/name of tv show.mkv

Or do i use %t/%t.%ext in SeriesFormat? When i do that, this is what happens /Documents/MEDIA/TV/%t/%t.mkv

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 04 Mar 2017, 20:02

%t is a format specifier for movies. For series use appropriate specifiers listed in description of option SeriesFormat.

cheepa

Post by cheepa » 04 Mar 2017, 22:07

hugbug wrote:%t is a format specifier for movies. For series use appropriate specifiers listed in description of option SeriesFormat.

thank you i figured it out.

DrDaveDeath

Post by DrDaveDeath » 16 Apr 2017, 21:18

I have a ReadyNas plugged in to my Mac via ethernet.

Whenever videosort moves a file onto the drive, it transfers *really* slowly... Around 1.5mb p/s. If I copy the file manually in OSX, its super speedy (~25mb p/s).

I'm at a bit of a loss trying to work out why its slow to transfer using videosort, but fast using the OS :cry:

Any ideas?

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 16 Apr 2017, 23:14

VideoSort uses python function "shutil.copyfile", which seems to be very slow on mac when copying to samba.
Here is a discussion of the similar problem (https://github.com/SickRage/SickRage/issues/3292). Recommended solution is to connect using AFP instead of SMB. A better replacement for copy-function is still in discussion in the linked topic. When they finish we could take their solution.

Deepestblue

Post by Deepestblue » 09 May 2017, 19:35

Hi there?

Thanks for the plugin, just a quick question: did something in regards to the installation change maybe? I do not find a "pp-script" directory on my system, just a "script" directory within the nzbget directory. If you copy Videosort.py and lib into it and restart nzbget, I do not see any changes in the web-interface section as outlined in the documentation, e.g. no settings I could do. Am I doing something wrong?