Issue with NZBGet Path

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
torbuck

Issue with NZBGet Path

Post by torbuck » 17 Jun 2017, 07:51

Greetings

I have recently rebuilt my Linux media server from scratch, and have banging my head with re-configuring NZBGet. The config is more or less the same as what I had on my previous build, but on this new build, NZBGet keeps reporting errors for for the NzbDir, QueueDir and TempDir folders. I have set specific paths to these locations, however I get these errors:

nzbget.conf(46): Invalid value for option "NzbDir" (/mnt/media/downloads/NZB_Folder): could not create directory /mnt/media: Permission denied

I get the same error for QueueDir and TempDir folders. The permissions to these folders are all 777 with owner set as the main account of the Linux server.

Here are my path settings:

MainDir - /mnt/media/downloads
DestDir - /mnt/media/downloads/Complete
InterDir - /mnt/media/downloads/Incomplete
NzbDir - /mnt/media/downloads/NZB_Folder
QueueDir - /mnt/media/downloads/queue
TempDir - /mnt/media/downloads/temp
WebDir - /opt/nzbget/webui
ScriptDir - /opt/nzbget/scripts
LockFile - ${MainDir}/nzbget.lock
LogFile - /var/log/nzbget/nzbget.log
ConfigTemplate - /opt/nzbget/webui/nzbget.conf.template

Any ideas what could be causing these errors? These errors are preventing NZBGet from functioning

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Issue with NZBGet Path

Post by hugbug » 17 Jun 2017, 08:42

Looks like you start nzbget before the volume /mnt/media/downloads is mounted.
Do you have the errors when booting the device or even if you start nzbget manually from terminal?

torbuck

Post by torbuck » 17 Jun 2017, 18:13

If I clear the messages and then reload NZBget, NZBget regenerates the same errors. My media location is definitely mounted. I can browse to the mentioned paths from either sonarr or webmin

Just for information, the media partition is on the same drive on the serve. I'm not trying to access a share on a NAS or any other external storage

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 17 Jun 2017, 20:43

Shutdown nzbget, open terminal and start nzbget with "/path/to/nzbget -s -o outputmode=log". Does it report the same errors? If it does - can you access the directories from that same terminal session?