simple problem - how can i select a download or "record" so i can move up or down the download queue?

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
Dr Gonzo

simple problem - how can i select a download or "record" so i can move up or down the download queue?

Post by Dr Gonzo » 18 Jun 2017, 17:29

Hello all, LOVE this client!

Started out with grabit, then discovered "alt.binz" whuch appart from a slightlu buggy first time setup occasionally when doing a fresh install on a new windows install/computer, i found it to be the absolute best and used it for over 10 years.

Its only since trying to use it with windows 10, the fresh install process is a buggy nightmare, settings dont save, and even if they do, wouldnt reflect on the programme. Once i had it setup and stripped down completely as normal, its proving unreliable, far too much so to put up with - looks like its over for good ol' alt.binz from windows 10 onwards - latest release was 3 years ago.

So anyway as i say, nzbget is awesome in so many ways, but i have an annoying problem which i imagine is very simple as the title suggests....

How DO i highlight/select a download so i can move it about the queue? all i can seem to do is click on the name and a dialogue box appears to cancel/pause/delete etc, theres no tick boxes etc i can see to actually select the item - when i press the up/down etc buttons it says "please select record first" but im tearing my hair out trying to select the "record"!

any help for this newbie problem using the best NZB client EVER would be much appreciated, thanks! :D

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: simple problem - how can i select a download or "record" so i can move up or down the download queue?

Post by hugbug » 18 Jun 2017, 17:34

So you don't have the checkboxes as the very first column in download list like on this screenshot?
Must be a web browser issue then.

Dr Gonzo

Re: simple problem - how can i select a download or "record" so i can move up or down the download queue?

Post by Dr Gonzo » 18 Jun 2017, 18:24

hugbug wrote:
18 Jun 2017, 17:34
So you don't have the checkboxes as the very first column in download list like on this screenshot?
Must be a web browser issue then.
HI ye thats what i was thinking and your no doubt right, the check boxes only appear when i hover over them, which is fine, thanks a million