Dam'it Just Get It

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
bbrown

Dam'it Just Get It

Post by bbrown » 20 Jul 2017, 19:37

Since I have an unlimited internet and usenet account.... :arrow:
How do I set an NZBGET category to download everything without regard to health, including all par files(even if the entire NZB file is just pars files), don't even try to unpack, don't rename..... :?:

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Dam'it Just Get It

Post by hugbug » 20 Jul 2017, 19:53

Only unpack can be set per category. Other related options are global.

bbrown

Post by bbrown » 20 Jul 2017, 20:27

Global.... :| Just need a mode for truly borked NZB files, not the normal civilized breed. I would load the "failed" NZB again in a wild west lawless "Cowboy" category....let my Desktop GOD machine sort it out.

Edit:
Why did this "Cowboy" thing pop into my head... Using the Lasted UNstable NZBGET app... two fails in two days... I cannot nail down a bug issue...what went wrong??? When I work it out on my desktop, no problems, successful result...try again with NZBGET, both failed...If NZBGET had a "Cowboy" category, maybe I could see a bug that could be reported. :?:

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 21 Jul 2017, 12:33

I'm hardly follow your mind flow. Are you trying to say there is something wrong with NZBGet, like a hmm, a bug maybe?

clintonhall

Post by clintonhall » 21 Jul 2017, 12:47

I think he wants to know what settings he requires to ignore all health issues and force download of every part and par and then leave the files so he can manually extract with his system that apparently extracts all...

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 21 Jul 2017, 13:19

NZBGet is the best tool to get stuff unpacked while others way more often fail. If you have seperate PAR and RAR sets, in separate NZBs, blame the poster. Besides this, use the merge option in the Download Queue. And lastly, don't try to be an ass, the help here more superb than for paid or other opensource tools. :evil: