Save all changes not working

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
moddigi1

Save all changes not working

Post by moddigi1 » 24 Aug 2017, 12:20

Hi,

I've been running Nzbget 19.1 on a bunch of Raspberry Pi's for a while now, and they've been been working absolutely fine.

I've come to change some settings on one of them via the web interface, and when I click 'save all settings' I don't get the 'nzbget needs a reload' prompt like usual and the settings aren't saved.

I checked my other units and they're able to save settings just fine. I thought maybe it would be some strange permission issue with the nzbget.conf file but I've checked that and it's set against the correct user (osmc), the same user that nzbget runs on.

Out if frustration I removed and reinstalled nzbget completely and still I'm unable to save settings via webui. Any clues what this could be, or any logs etc I could check? If I make amendments to the nzbget.conf file directly they show on webui but that's a pain in the arse to do.

Thanks in advance.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Save all changes not working

Post by hugbug » 24 Aug 2017, 12:30

moddigi1 wrote:
24 Aug 2017, 12:20
when I click 'save all settings' I don't get the 'nzbget needs a reload' prompt like usual
What happens when you click the button? Nothing at all? In that case check browser console for errors. Try another browser.

moddigi1

Post by moddigi1 » 24 Aug 2017, 14:03

The button fades. Have tried different browsers, no difference. Also tried on a different PC and my phone. Other 4 pi's nzbget work fine in the same browsers.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 24 Aug 2017, 17:39

Please check browser console for errors.