Could not find file C:\ProgramData\NZBGet\temp\ error

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
cheebacheeba

Re: Could not find file C:\ProgramData\NZBGet\temp\ error

Post by cheebacheeba » 05 Sep 2017, 22:35

I tried reinstalling as you suggested but when I select open with nzbget it still does not show any info in the web interface, even if nzbget and the web interface are already running. Is there a script that can maybe do what I am looking for?

thanks again

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 06 Sep 2017, 04:27

You double click on an nzb-file and it isn't added to nzbget download queue?

cheebacheeba

Post by cheebacheeba » 07 Sep 2017, 00:22

When I double click on a nzb that has already been downloaded to a folder on my pc, it works correctly and does open the web interface and subsequent nzbs are queued.

I was trying to avoid having to navigate to download folder and double clicking the nzb after choosing "save as" when I do the manual nzb downloads.

I was preferring to make this a one click operation by selecting "open with" "nzbget" when I download the nzb rather than "save as" (as shown above) but this way nothing is going to the web interface. If I try downloading another nzb and selecting "open with" while the first download is not finished, the download is not queued, rather a second nzbget (dos?) window is opened and I get errors for too many connections to my usenet provider.

cheebacheeba

Post by cheebacheeba » 11 Sep 2017, 00:11

Thanks very much for your time and patience in helping me. I finally got things sorted. Reinstalling as you suggested caused the new default to be "NZBGet.NZBFile" when I choose to download a nzb and selecting "Open with". Before it used to be "Open With" "nzbget.exe". Now nzbs selected from nzb sites are loaded directly into the program (including the web interface) and subsequent nzbs selected are queued. Problems solved. Thanks for the great program.