Disable all "after download work"

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
buggy13

Disable all "after download work"

Post by buggy13 » 17 Mar 2018, 08:02

Hi,

i did a new install of nzbget on my raspberry pi. now sometimes after the download finished nzbget try to check the download or "moving" (i don't know what its doing). the problem is, that the next download isn't started until i delete the complete download from queue.

i disables crccheck, parrepair, parrename, rarrename and directrename. my target is that nzbget doesn't anything after the download. when my computer is started i copy downloaded files to the computer, so nzbget can't check anything because there are missing archives now, they are not on the pi anymore. so check doesn't marl sense.

i don't know what nzbget does when there is "moving" in the queue.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Disable all "after download work"

Post by hugbug » 17 Mar 2018, 09:39

Moving is from InterDir to DestDir. Make sure they are on the same drive.
Disabling all postprocessing is a bad idea as you will often end up with damaged files.

buggy13

Post by buggy13 » 17 Mar 2018, 12:19

Hm. i downloaded some small files and had this problem when moving the files. downloading the next files stopped. why is it stopping? i never had problems moving complete downloads to the dir before.

on my last install all checks where disabled and i NEVER had damaged files.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 17 Mar 2018, 13:33

I suggest you to install nzbget into a new directory, (use official nzbget installer from download page, follow the manual near download link). After intallation enter your Usenet server details, don't change any other settings, try downloading. If something doesn't work properly post the log-file to forum (preferably via pastebin.com).