Stuck in PP-Queued and Checking after reset

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
sirwankel

Stuck in PP-Queued and Checking after reset

Post by sirwankel » 04 Jul 2019, 18:05

So my username and password somehow changed and I couldn't access my NZBget. I have the latest version installed on my QNAP, but before it dawned on my to find my config file I just did a fresh install. I thought I had everything setup correctly but i'm missing something. I've always been able to find what I needed by searching but none of the prior threads I found are helping. As the topic titles says all my downloads are getting stuck. I've tried to retry the post-processing but no luck. None of my completed files are in intermediate or complete folder.

I'm not sure where to start looking at this point. Thought my paths were messed up but those seem correct from what I can tell.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Stuck in PP-Queued and Checking after reset

Post by hugbug » 04 Jul 2019, 18:11

What do you want at this point - a total reset? The easiest is to stop nzbget, delete all files from QueueDir, start nzbget.

sirwankel

Post by sirwankel » 07 Jul 2019, 10:32

This issue started after a full reset. Everything worked fine before. Stopping, deleting, and starting again didn't fix it.

sirwankel

Post by sirwankel » 08 Jul 2019, 21:14

hugbug wrote:
04 Jul 2019, 18:11
What do you want at this point - a total reset? The easiest is to stop nzbget, delete all files from QueueDir, start nzbget.
What and how can i post info to help figure this out?