nzbget won't start

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
johnboyinfl

nzbget won't start

Post by johnboyinfl » 08 Jun 2019, 21:45

I just noticed that nzbget wasn't running anymore. it also isn't available in the task tray to start. when i go to programs and start it again, it shows up briefly in the task tray. when i hover over it to start, it disappears. i have checked the firewall settings and even turned off the firewall and still no luck. i have also removed it from the firewall and then ran the nzbget installer again and said allow when it asked for permission. still no luck.

the only thing i can think of is that i just updated my Synology NAS to version 6.2.2-24922 and enabled nfs in the file services so KODI could access those nfs shares.

i turned off nfs service and still no luck.

any thoughts?

TIA

johnboyinfl

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: nzbget won't start

Post by hugbug » 08 Jun 2019, 21:56

What OS nzbget is running on?
You should try to reset config file. If it's on Windows, try removing (or renaming for backup purpose) directory C:\ProgramData\NZBGet, then reinstall nzbget.

johnboyinfl

Post by johnboyinfl » 08 Jun 2019, 22:26

Running on Windows. Just removed the config file. Nzbget started fine. Replaced the config file and things stopped working again.

I guess I just need to reconfigure everything.

Don't remember how to do that. I'll have to search for a tutorial again. At least you figured it out.

Thanks again!
Johnboyinfl

johnboyinfl

Post by johnboyinfl » 09 Jun 2019, 19:16

Just wanted to say thanks again. I am back up and running again. What great software and what great support.

johnboyinfl

MrBen

Post by MrBen » 12 Jul 2019, 21:45

Try to run it as admin.