[SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
kloaknet

Re: [SQS-Script] Completion-Propagation/DMCA/Retention check

Post by kloaknet » 31 Aug 2018, 15:40

tintin wrote:
25 Aug 2018, 12:36
The nzb is valid. nzbget is able to process it just fine. I'm adding nzb through the watch directory feature, may be the script is trying to read the nzb file while it's still being downloaded?
please PM me the nzb that is causing the issue.

also check if in your settings in NZBGet the joingroup command is set to yes in your case.

tintin

Post by tintin » 31 Aug 2018, 17:14

I pmed an nzb that is seen as invalid by the script but downloads just fine in nzbget. I also enabled the joingroup command on all my news servers, but so far it didn't have any effect on new nzbs.

AmericanGringo

Post by AmericanGringo » 17 Oct 2018, 04:33

Starting today, I began getting this error and I can't figure out how to stop it. I haven't changed any settings at all, and it has been working fine for the last several months. The only event that occurred was I ran out of disk space, nzbget autopaused, and I resumed like normal (this has happened several times and has never been an issue in the past).

I redownloaded the script, setup a new docker image, cleared out the lock file... It is happening with every nzb, not just a few. If I manually resume them, they download completely fine.

Any ideas? Tried searching through the history a bit, couldn't find what I was looking for.

Code: Select all

[INFO] Completion: Traceback (most recent call last):
[INFO] Completion:   File "/config/scripts/Completion.py", line 1702, in <module>
[INFO] Completion:     main()
[INFO] Completion:   File "/config/scripts/Completion.py", line 1678, in main
[INFO] Completion:     if 'NZBNA_NZBNAME' in os.environ: queue_call()
[INFO] Completion:   File "/config/scripts/Completion.py", line 1582, in queue_call
[INFO] Completion:     if not lock_file():  # check if script is not already running
[INFO] Completion:   File "/config/scripts/Completion.py", line 1330, in lock_file
[INFO] Completion:     time_stamp = int(fd.readline())
[INFO] Completion: ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 19 Oct 2018, 19:09

AmericanGringo wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 04:33
Starting today, I began getting this error and I can't figure out how to stop it. I haven't changed any settings at all, and it has been working fine for the last several months. The only event that occurred was I ran out of disk space, nzbget autopaused, and I resumed like normal (this has happened several times and has never been an issue in the past).

I redownloaded the script, setup a new docker image, cleared out the lock file... It is happening with every nzb, not just a few. If I manually resume them, they download completely fine.

Any ideas? Tried searching through the history a bit, couldn't find what I was looking for.

[INFO] Completion:   File "/config/scripts/Completion.py", line 1702, in <module>
[INFO] Completion:   File "/config/scripts/Completion.py", line 1582, in queue_call
[INFO] Completion:     if not lock_file():  # check if script is not already running
[INFO] Completion:   File "/config/scripts/Completion.py", line 1330, in lock_file
there has been some issue with that part in the past, I guess you are using the latest version?

but what happens is that the time from the .lock file in the /temp map is read, but its not an integer. That is odd, because it should be one. Especially as the code should put a value in that file.

Could u check if there is a number in the .lock file?

AmericanGringo

Post by AmericanGringo » 29 Oct 2018, 21:02

kloaknet wrote:
19 Oct 2018, 19:09
AmericanGringo wrote:
17 Oct 2018, 04:33

there has been some issue with that part in the past, I guess you are using the latest version?

but what happens is that the time from the .lock file in the /temp map is read, but its not an integer. That is odd, because it should be one. Especially as the code should put a value in that file.

Could u check if there is a number in the .lock file?
I tried deleting the lock file again, and this time it worked. Not sure why it didn't work last time. But the lock file was empty, there was no integer.

Anyways, I guess I will occasionally have to delete the lock file when this happens. At least now I don't have to do a hard wipe (which is what I did last time to get it to work again :oops: )

kloaknet

Post by kloaknet » 30 Oct 2018, 18:06

best guess is a rights issue that didnt allow to write anything into the lock file, maybe space related.

ObaDobanan

Post by ObaDobanan » 02 Nov 2019, 13:47

I have a problem where the downloads are available on the main server, but more than MAX_FAILURE (10%) fail on the fill server. The script will remove the download, because it seems to check the fill server first and then immediately fail without checking the main server.

Here is a pastebin of the verbose log: https://pastebin.com/nHcbdEkq

My main server is Server1 (level 0) and the fill server Server2 (level 1) in the news-servers settings.
In the completion script settings I set "Servers" to 1 and "Fill servers" to 2.

From my understanding the script should first check the main server and only check an article on the fill server, if it failed on the main server. If more than 10% fail on the main server, the script should remove the download, else it should resume, regardless of how many articles fail on the fill server. Did I misunderstand anything?

Edit: I found the problem: The servers are sorted by first by their group, then by their level. I had my main server in group 1, but the backup server had no group, so it was checked first. What is the reasoning behind sorting by group, first?

dogzipp

Post by dogzipp » 21 Nov 2019, 20:53

Thank you kloaknet. You certainly saved me (and my friends) of some recent headaches with propagation...

ObaDobanan

Post by ObaDobanan » 26 Nov 2019, 12:49

Hi!

this time I have a problem with nzbs that should actually fail, but don't. The log says "forcing failure", but the nzb stays in the queue with a very small size (0 to a few MB) until it finally appears in the history as a successful download with 0.00 MB.

Any idea what could be wrong?

teh_niemer

Post by teh_niemer » 04 Dec 2019, 13:37

I've come across an error in the script that may be an easy fix.

This is the error:

Completion: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf1' in position 18: ordinal not in range(128)
I believe this is the file it's stuck on

Jack Peñate - After You (2019) FLAC
And I believe that this may be the solution
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/352 ... 18-ordinal

any chance this could get fixed/updated?