Repairable files not being repaired automatically?

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
podman

Repairable files not being repaired automatically?

Post by podman » 22 Apr 2020, 17:25

I've just started using NZBGet after having previously used SabNZBd for some time. I swiped over because eI was told it was a less power hungry system.

My setup is simple, I have a Synology DS1019+ and I'm using the linuxio Docker image of NZBGet. it's allowed 4gb of ram and processing power isn't limited to it. All files download to a local disk in theNAS

When I first set it up, it was downloading slower than my old setup but a bit of searching and I got it to be at least as fast as the old setup was, if not a little quicker.

My issue is that it downloads a file, then seems to put the file in the history, looking at the file in history it's tagged as repairable. It then does nothing more with the downloaded files. Radarr software appears to think the file has failed and tries to download another version. As far as I can tell, I have all the unpack settings set to auto repair and unpack a file, is ether something not so obvious that I'm likely to be missing here?

Also, extracting seems to be much slower than SabNzbd too? There must be a settings somewher that I'm missing?

My settings are as follows:

Check and repair
CrcCheck : YES
PArcheck: Auto
ParRepair: Yes
ParScan: Exetnded
ParQuick: Yes
PArBuffer: 2048MB
PArThread: 0
PArRename: Yes
RarRename: Yes
DirectRename: Yes
HealthCheck: Delete
ParPauseQueue: No

Unpack
Unpack: Yes
DirectUnpack: Yes
UnpackPauseQuere: No
UnpackCleanup: No
Everything else left as was

Download Queue:
Flush Queue: No (was slowing it down to much as yes)
ContinuePartial: No
Article Cache: 200
Direct Write: Yes
WRitebuffer: 0
Filename: Auto
ReorderFiles: Yes
Poststratergy: Balance

Hopefully somebody can spot something! Thanks in advance to anyone who looks to help.
Last edited by podman on 22 Apr 2020, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Repairable file snot being repaired automatically?

Post by hugbug » 22 Apr 2020, 17:32

Click on the item in history, then on button "Log". Read the log (newest messages on the top).

If you need further assistance please upload the log to pastebin.com and post the link here.

podman

Re: Repairable file snot being repaired automatically?

Post by podman » 22 Apr 2020, 17:37

hugbug wrote:
22 Apr 2020, 17:32
Click on the item in history, then on button "Log". Read the log (newest messages on the top).

If you need further assistance please upload the log to pastebin.com and post the link here.
A Few Info messages saying download parts.rar

Then one error saying
WARNING Wed Apr 22 2020 17:39:24 1 of 699 article downloads failed for "file.x265-OohLaLa/52e397278b9d421a8105dcea5a6a063c.part11.rar"

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Re: Repairable files not being repaired automatically?

Post by hugbug » 22 Apr 2020, 17:42

This one log-message isn't helping. That's why I requested the whole log.

podman

Post by podman » 23 Apr 2020, 10:02

Thanks for your offer of assistance, there really wasn't any other errors in the log. That's what caused me to post up. In the end I just deleted the docker image and started again, strangely this time it auto unpacks things with exactly the same settings!

Is till ahem one issue but I'll post a separate thread for that so as not to confuse things.

yeehaa

Post by yeehaa » 02 May 2020, 06:15

podman wrote:
23 Apr 2020, 10:02
Thanks for your offer of assistance, there really wasn't any other errors in the log. That's what caused me to post up. In the end I just deleted the docker image and started again, strangely this time it auto unpacks things with exactly the same settings!

Is till ahem one issue but I'll post a separate thread for that so as not to confuse things.
maybe enable debug log and post it here?