NZBGet notification to SickGear

Get help, report and discuss bugs.
shocam

NZBGet notification to SickGear

Post by shocam » 02 Jul 2020, 09:24

Hi - new here so please be patient! I have searched repeatedly for an answer to this but not found anything which works.... :(

I have an issue with notification messages from NZBGet to SickGear - SickGear is santching episodes and sending them to NZBGet, however, NZBG then fails them due to health issues but doesnt appear to notify SickGear of this so they just stay as snatched - if I then mark them as wanted in SickGear it just sends the same NZBs to NZBG, I think because it doesnt see them as failed - I have tried changing quality on the episodes but the same thing happens again with another file.

Hopefully someone on here can help???

JackD

Re: NZBGet notification to SickGear

Post by JackD » 13 Jul 2020, 16:51

Hello @shocam,

You do not mention the sickgear-ng script - the NZBGet addon that interacts between NZBGet and SickGear, so perhaps you did not follow the setup guide at the SickGear wiki here.

And in light of this case, some text has been added to the SickGear UI to direct people to the Wiki setup guide.

It is far better to raise issues in IRC or at Github for SickGear<->NZBGet. Because the two apps are very stable together this forum is very rarely checked, this recommendation goes for all clients that SickGear interacts with. :)

shocam

Post by shocam » 22 Jul 2020, 08:49

Hi @JackD

thanks for the reply, you were correct, managed to find it and it is all working fine now.

Many thanks for your help.

JackD

Post by JackD » 22 Jul 2020, 19:28

Hello @shocam, enjoy, and thanks for following up with feedback, it helps others, for example, a link has now been added to the page where NZBGet is enabled in the SickGear settings, that will guide others how to set up like you. ;)