postprocess - NCFtp.sh

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
picardtux

Re: postprocess - NCFtp.sh

Post by picardtux » 10 May 2013, 16:23

dl script
Attachments
NCFtp.sh
(2.97 KiB) Downloaded 428 times

miteepingwin

Post by miteepingwin » 02 Dec 2013, 21:28

Does this script still work? I'm getting error NCFtp: Could not start /opt/share/nzbget/ppscripts/NCFtp.sh: No such file or directory
Needs to be a .py?

hugbug
Developer & Admin

Post by hugbug » 03 Dec 2013, 09:09

Try to change the path to bash in the first line from "/usr/bin/sh" to "/bin/sh". Make sure you use a text editor able to save in Unix format.

miteepingwin

Post by miteepingwin » 03 Dec 2013, 14:08

That was it -- Thank you!

Edit: Additional question. I'm using a script to call CouchPotato to rename, download metadata, and move the file to a Movies directory (nzbToMedia). I want to be able to call PPScript NCFtp to move the now complete Movie (which has now moved to the 'Movies' directory) to move it to a different NAS.

Everything works, but I can't get the NCFtp script to find the new location. Is this possible?

clintonhall

Post by clintonhall » 03 Dec 2013, 20:09

The problem is that nzbToMedia only tells CouchPotato to do the rename. It doesn't get any final destination returned to say where it was moved too...

It does however wait to confirm that renaming is complete. It would be possible to then trigger another script that polls the CouchPotato Api to find out where the movie file is, and then move/rename...

Otherwise if you know the renamer "To" folder in CouchPotato, you could hard code this in to your script... And if you are actually doing a move, you can simply just move any new files that appear in that folder...

miteepingwin

Post by miteepingwin » 04 Dec 2013, 16:35

Thanks clinton, this is actually perfect. I will hard-code the move path and call the script post-CP