I've been using NZBGet for several years and have been very happy with it. Recently I've noticed with a couple TV series that when I try to download an episode through Midusa it doesn't download anything. Instead I find a record in the History that shows the status as "Good". This seems to happen for all the episodes for that show.
If I select the history link, it opens a window and shows Status as "Delete: Good". I can select Download Again from the Actions dropdown and it will download just fine. This is happening with a new series that I've never downloaded in the past and have never had any of the episodes on my computer, so I'm confused as to why this is happening and wondering what I can do to resolve it.