[PP-Script] mkvdts2ac3 - how to make this nzbget script?

Share your scripts or request scripts with specific features.
Forum rules
Please keep the forum clean - one topic per script. Questions not related to a specific script should be posted in Support forum.
simonk83

Re: [PP-Script] mkvdts2ac3 - how to make this nzbget script?

Post by simonk83 » 13 May 2015, 21:36

Hi all,

Try desperately to get this working on a Synology NAS (DS1512+). I have the plugin installed and configured, and the dependancies installed on the NAS however I get:

mkvdts2ac3: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
mkvdts2ac3: what(): locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid

From googling around (a lot) it seems this is because I need to set the command LANG=C in the synology CLI, however this only persists for that terminal session, so it doesn't translate to the plugin.

Not knowing a great deal about python, or linux, would it be possible to insert this statement (LANG=C) into the script so that it runs each time it needs to?

matchewroberto

Re: [PP-Script] mkvdts2ac3 - how to make this nzbget script?

Post by matchewroberto » 18 Oct 2016, 23:17

dcthomson wrote:Completed making the script nzbget compatible. It is available at:

https://github.com/dcthomson/mkvdts2ac3.py

If anyone has any problems let me know.

DT
I know this is an old post, and you don't seem to be on here anymore... but I am in need of help and replying anyway....

I have a symbology 1513, and have managed to get ipkg, ffmpeg, and mkvtoolnix installed and working (I think). I added your plugin to NZBGet, and it says it succeeded when PP files. However that is not the whole truth.... If I have it overwrite original file, it does not do anything and appears to not have permission to write to the file. If I have it make a secondary mkv file, it creates a "new" mkv but file size is much smaller, for example 5xx MB instead of 3.xx GB. And the new file is unplayable in Plex... it just hangs when I press play.

Any ideas on what is going wrong as NZBGet log shows success, and only info it shows that might be concerning is the "/lib32/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available" that is listed for 100's of entries, but doesn't show as error.